We are looking for an experienced designer to take ownership of all things marketing design. You will be working with the Head of Marketing, Head of Design and the marketing dev team to re-design our website, physical collateral, events and campaigns. All the things — let's re-design, learn, iterate and evolve.
What is Karbon?
Karbon is a cloud-based collaborative work management platform for accounting firms, designed to solve the pain points of collaborating across teams, departments and locations. Karbon combines email, discussions, tasks and powerful workflows to keep everything a team needs to get work done in one place and in context. Check it out at karbonhq.com.
Founded in San Francisco, we have grown into a globally distributed team with people in San Francisco, Seattle, San Diego, Sydney, Melbourne and Nelson NZ. We are well-funded, have a fantastic team culture and make a global impact.
Qualities we are looking for
- Bang-on UX, layout and visual design skills.
- Confident writer of short-form marketing content (words are design too).
- A solid understanding of web and digital mediums.
- Passion to take a project and own it start to finish.
- Maturity to discuss ideas critically.
- Ability to self manage.
- At least a mild fascination with experimentation, testing and analytics (If a new design doesn't achieve its aim better than the last one than what was the point, right?).
- Bonus points for some front-end dev chops but not a requirement.
Benefits of working at Karbon
- Opportunity to be part of building a global product.
- Ownership and autonomy over the work you do.
- Work with (and learn from) a very experienced team.
- Part of a startup team that will continue to grow around you.
- Collaborative team environment.
- Flexible work week.
- Creative workspace with plenty of perks (Melbourne site has an on-site cafe, indoor b-ball court, Rooftop beer garden, and social events. Sydney site has table-tennis, cafe, maker-space, BBQ area with b-ball hoop, and social events).
This role is open for applications in Melbourne and Sydney.
- Melbourne: CBD — 1 minute walk to Melbourne Central Train Station
- Sydney: Chippendale – Less than 10 minutes walk from Central Station.
Apply with a quick note about yourself, your CV and any good examples of your work we can have a look at.