Customer Support Specialist
We believe that cultivating a deeper sense of loyalty and belonging is key to how we attract and retain our best people. By embracing our diverse experiences and views, we are better positioned to deliver results, create innovations that matter, and thrive in today’s changing world. This reality inspires our Inclusion & Diversity vision, We Are More Together, and guides our approach as we all work toward creating great places where our teams work and thrive.
1. Responsible for interfacing with customers, company sales and/or service representatives to handle a variety of pre-sales or post-sales functions (service repair or calibration etc.), to ensure complete customer satisfaction as well as to meet service/sales targets and quality operation metrics.
2. Develops, maintains and positions customer relationships; has the authority to substantially affect the relationship between the company and a customer from a financial or product standpoint.
3. Coordinates with various functions within the company to ensure customer requests are handled appropriately and in a timely manner, in compliance with company policy and government regulations.
4. Completes in-depth research and analysis of information to resolve complex customer issues and needs while utilizing multiple systems and various resources. Accurately enters service/sales quotes and orders and manages them through completion.
5. Proactively resolves customer order issues for Production, Scheduling, Shipping and Invoicing.
6. Prepares accurate documentation to meet customer, country, and/or financial requirements. May determine the validity of warranty claims with customers and have the ability to schedule repair resources if needed. Must have the ability to recognize and initiate add-on business opportunities.
7. Responds willingly to the demands of the moment and adapts easily to the rapidly changing business and cross culture environment.
8. Handle customer incoming calls about service/sales orders & basic technical support.
9. Comply with company’s policy and rules on business ethics.
2. Business knowledge on service and/or international and domestic business 了解维修和/或国际进出口及国内贸易
3. Minimum one year experience on sales order management or relevant 销售订单管理或相关经验
4. Good computer skills, Oracle experience preferred 良好的电脑技能, Oracle 经验优先
5. Detail/customer oriented and good time management客户优先, 良好的时间管理
6. Excellent telephone communication skills 电话沟通技巧
7. Fluent Korean, Chinese & English is must 韩国语及中英文优秀
Tektronix is a place where people are challenged to explore the boundaries of what’s possible, bringing the digital future one step closer every day. Our work accelerates technological breakthroughs that are revolutionizing culture and industry worldwide. Through precision-engineered measurement solutions, we work with our customers to eliminate the barriers between inspiration and realization of world-changing technologies. Realize your true potential at Tektronix – join us in revolutioneering a better tomorrow.