Want to be part of building a sales team for a freshly-funded and fast-growing tech-startup? Now is your chance.
With the massive digitalization reaping across the globe, the market for attribution is growing rapidly. At Dreamdata.io we are at the cutting edge of this emerging industry. Our technology is second to none and we’ve already landed the first handful of highly esteemed B2B brands as customers.
We are now looking to hire our first salespeople to add the next hundreds and thousands of clients. All sales so far have been founder-led. That’s why we’re now eagerly looking to be impressed by your skills. You will need an entrepreneurial, determined, and creative mindset. Show us through meritocracy that you’re the best closer on the team.
The role of the first salespeople will be to help build everything from go-to-market strategy/method, identifying ICP’s, creating decks, establishing sales processes, and be obsessed with documenting the whole process towards finding a recipe that continuously drives sales.
Dreamdata does B2B SaaS at a +$10.000 ARR price point, hence experience in this field is preferred, however, all candidates with killer-instincts and the ability to do consultative sales will be considered diligently. We love predictable revenue and we would love to hear how you plan to help us achieve this.
- The core of this job is obviously account executive tasks and quota attainment
- You are to take extreme ownership and responsibility of you being successful with sales
- As these are early days, you need to be able to fill your own pipeline
- Be fanatically obsessed with tracking all activities in CRM
- Help define Dreamdata Go-to-market
- A proven track record for selling B2B SaaS
- +5 year of relevant sales experience
- Stellar English language, written and spoken
- Ability to carry accounts from early-stage leads to close/won
- Comfortable in solution selling and ability to succeed with multiple stakeholders and sales cycles +3 months
- Exceptional organizational skills and CRM discipline
- Used to hold online meetings and conduct demos, facilitate workshops, and do presentations for senior managers and c-suite.
- You finish what you start and keep your promises
- Competitive Salary (for real)
- No cap on bonus - and we won’t change the rules just when you are about to make a fortune!
- Stocks for the right candidates
- A set of highly qualified colleagues who will challenge you every day and put high demands on your ability to crack timely jokes
- Continuous sales training from leading experts