(Senior) Data Engineer (m/w/x)
Wir stellen weiter ein! Aufgrund der anhaltenden Einschränkungen führen wir bis auf weiteres einen überwiegend digitalen Bewerbungsprozess durch.
HOMEDAY is the next generation estate agent. Easier. Transparent. Digital. And cheaper. Because we believe: Good brokerage does not have to be expensive. Do you want to change the real estate market with us? Then join us on our growth course.
We are looking for people with a creative urge. People with an eye for the big picture - and the little detail that makes the difference. People who want to leave a lasting impression in a dynamic environment.
Your Tasks in a Nutshell:
- Streamlining our real-estate data collection and transformation application
- Executing and improving our machine learning data processing focussed on real-estate price evaluations
- Streamlining of BI technology stack and data architecture
- Advising BI and developer teams on data architecture
We are looking for a quick learning and independent working talent, who thinks analytical and has a great team spirit.
What would be a great background?
- 2 years of experience in a Data Engineering position
- great experience in Python
- knowledge of modern databases (BigQuery, Snowflake, Postgres)
- experience with modern ETL tools (Pentaho, Airflow, DBT)
- advanced SQL proficiency
- a plus: Ruby, DevOps, Docker experience
- fluent English skills
- Customer-first: we truly understand our customers and have an honest interest in them
- Take ownership: we think and act like entrepreneurs, take responsibility and go the extra mile
- Be courageous: we cut off complexity without a big impact, escalate early and admit our faults
- High pace: we strike for easy solutions to complex problems and commit to milestones and deadlines
- Create impact: for our company goals by loving numbers and aspire measuring
- We're one team: everyone can rely on the other and we treat each other with respect
- A data-driven, agile environment where good ideas flourish
- Freedom to create own solutions and a high level of autonomy
- Above average compensation package
- Large development opportunities in a rapidly growing and well-funded startup
- Flat hierarchies in a highly motivated and awesome team
- We're family-friendly, offer you flexible working hours and a great home office policy
Help us to change the way how properties are sold and significantly improve the process
for buyers and sellers!
You can also read our blog for more insights.
## If we could spark your interest, we are looking forward to your application via our homepage:
If you have further questions, please don't hesitate to contact me:
Leon Nothegger | +49 176 552 322 83 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Bei Homeday respektieren wir nicht nur Vielfalt - wir leben und unterstützen sie! Wir setzen uns für faire und gleiche Einstellungs- und Beschäftigungsbedingungen ein, unabhängig von Geschlecht, Herkunft, Religion, Alter, sexueller Orientierung, Hautfarbe und Behinderung. Wir kümmern uns umeinander!