Designation : Rainmaker
About the role
We are looking for a talented Business Develipment Executive who will thrive in a fast-paced growth stage startup environment. This is an opportunity to join early and influence the company's future trajectory. As a Business Develipment Executive, you will play a significant role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be a go-getter with an ABC attitude!
This is an awesome opportunity to join our hardworking team. Help drive innovation through technology, having fun along the way. The journey will be challenging and exciting, with plenty of opportunities to develop your skills and capabilities, work with industry leaders and MNC’s in India and abroad.
What you'll be doing:
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold email campaigns
- New customer acquisition in relevant target segments and manage an effective and profitable pipeline by filtering and qualifying prospects.
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects
- Identify prospect's needs and suggest appropriate products/services and build long-term trusting relationships with prospects
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Perform effective online/in-person demos to prospects
- Close sales deals and achieve your monthly targets
- Respond to queries from potential and existing customers
- Collaborate with other teams to address customer requirements and feedback.
- What you need to succeed in this role:
- Sales experience at a startup or in the SaaS B2B space is preferred
- Customer-first attitude
- Proven track record of knocking targets out the park
- Pleasant and engaging online video presence and experience doing online demos ● Proficient in corporate productivity and web presentation tools (such as Zoom) ● Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Exceptional listening and presentation skills
- Strong organisation and self-management ability
- Curious and problem-solving mindset
Please apply only if:
- You are process-oriented, data-driven and efficient
- You have an excellent command over English, written and verbal and know that every word that you write or speak is of utmost importance
- You are digitally savvy
- You prioritize activities that have a link to revenue.
- Can deliver under high-pressure to meet deadlines
- You can get things done.
- Want more out of your work life than just coffee breaks & privileged leaves.
- Startup sales background preferred but not a clincher