Inside Sales Intern (Part-time)
Open to remote
We’re looking for an energetic Inside Sales Intern to support our ongoing sales initiatives. The Inside Sales Intern will be responsible for lead generation, outreach, and establishing outstanding relationships with new wholesale accounts.
As the Inside Sales Intern, you’ll create a pipeline of leads and reach out to them through phone, email, or face to face in order to find the products that would best suit their business. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about creating and maintaining strong relationships as well as a willingness to learn and adapt quickly. Experience with professional writing, customer service, sales, or cold calling is ideal, but not required.
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understanding customer needs and requirements
- Provide outstanding customer service to prospective and current accounts
- Have a general understanding of each of our products (don’t worry, we’ll teach you!)
- Maintain and expand your database of qualified leads
Your special sauce…
- A fun-loving, ready to learn attitude!
- A passion for customer service, and excellent phone etiquette.
- Can work independently, but also contribute to collaborative teams
- Innate desire to go above and beyond for each and every prospective and current customer
- Communication and persistence are two of your strongest traits
- A love for and ability to talk to anyone
- Previous cold calling or sales experience
- Understanding or interest in nutritional science
- Knowledge of Google Suite (Docs, Slides, Sheets)
Hey there! We’re Ora Organic, a fast-growing startup focused on providing high quality, plant-based nutrition.
We started out as online-only in late 2015 and have since expanded to more than 1,000 retail doors across the USA, including The Vitamin Shoppe, CVS, Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Urban Outfitters, and Erewhon.
Our team is an ambitious, high achieving group looking to improve people’s health through organic, plant-based nutrition, and is driven to become the premier provider of nutritional products in North America. Are you nerdy about nutrition, business, and ready for a challenge? We’d love to hear from you!