Marketing Account Manager
- Job Title: Marketing Account Manager*
- Salary: £24,000 > £28,000*
- We are hiring!
2020 is shaping up to be a massive year for us at HdE, with significant growth plans, new offices and an expanding set of superb clients, we are looking for a talented Marketing Account Manager to become part of the team.
This is an exciting and fast paced job which suits relationship builders who are sociable, like listening, thinking and planning and are able to creatively solve problems and plan marketing programs. You’ll be managing campaign projects for your set of clients, ensuring their campaign delivers.
Who we Are?
HdE is a Bristol-based Performance Growth Agency at the heart of the UK digi-tech industry, the group comprises of HdE AGENCY, HdE WORKS & HdE TALENT, our mission is to help businesses grow their brand, their business, and their people.
Everything we do at HdE is built to provide an infrastructure to scale, we work closely in collaboration and in-house with funded start-ups, SME’s and corporate clients to provide them with a clear methodology and implementation that delivers a proven return on investment.
We are ‘more than just’ a service offering, The Co-Founders built HdE to break down the barriers to growth, helping accelerate the digital and technology clients we serve.
If you want to work with a rapidly expanding, forwarding thinking agency then get in touch!
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for a Marketing Account Manager to help manage HdE’s fast growing accounts, providing exceptional delivery of our digital marketing skills and campaign projects with some of the world’s most trusted Tech and SaaS brands.
- The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a startup and/ or agency environment, with a minimum of 2 years successful history of account management.
- You will be responsible for managing all the projects that stem from the client accounts you are assigned to, coordinating and using our company resources effectively to provide exceptional delivery on all aspects of the project work-streams.
- You will ideally come from a digital marketing background, organic and paid social, meaning you can fully digest and report on certain campaigns when necessary.
Skill sets and Experience
The successful candidate will possess the following -
- A minimum of 2 years experience in successfully managing accounts agency side with large clients.
- Managed at least 2 accounts simultaneously to a high standard
- Hard-working individual with remarkable time management, organisational and communication skills
- An eye for new business opportunities within their accounts.
- Has a background or a broad understanding of digital marketing, analytics and advertising.
- A self-starter with a strong work ethic, positive attitude and a high energy level.
- Experience developing presentations, cost estimates, timelines and project plans to clients.
- A passion for data and producing reports with the necessary IT Skills particularly G Suite (Google Apps)
- Proficient with spreadsheets and knowledge on reporting structures
- Able to communicate our progress effectively with clients on email, weekly calls and face to face reviews
- Able to prioritise core daily activities and demonstrates application of project management skills
- Trustworthy in client call / meetings, able to take the lead when needed but not afraid to defer a question to a more senior member of staff if needed
- Team player - actively helps others achieve and help with development
- Be flexible, with an understanding that every client is unique and has individual needs and challenges
- Ambitious and keen to progress
- Lead by example; a hardworking self-starter
Requirements and Deliverables
The successful candidate will be required to -
- Project manage campaigns
- Manage first level clients daily
- Weekly campaign status reports, ensuring problems are solved or escalated to the account directors if needed
- Named as a point of contact and responsible for client contact via email, weekly calls and face to face too
- Attend and take minutes from weekly calls, quarterly review, campaign set up and project launch meetings
- Liaise with account executives, account directors and stakeholders
- Produce reports for quarterly or campaign by campaign face to face reviews
- Work with the service delivery team and other internal stakeholders
- Effectively run a weekly call in the senior account manager’s absence
- Check accuracy of work and feedback any changes needed efficiently
- You will need to understand how, when and why we run certain campaigns, have good comprehension of our data, how to use it to our advantage, and a keen interest in the marketing and technology industry
- Hours are between 8:30am -5:30pm (flexible working with remote access)
- A fast pace, exciting and dynamic work environment
- The opportunity to develop career into an Account Director in 2 years
Please send CV in first instance.
- Reference ID: HdETal3020
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £24,000.00-£28,000.00 per year
- Company Events
- Flexible Schedule
- Sick Pay
- Work From Home
- Monday to Friday
Staff to work from home until work environment is safe to work from.
- marketing: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19