This role is in our Sheffield office. We are looking for someone to come and help us build in a fast-paced, startup environment.
We have a fantastic opportunity to join our development teams working on exciting SaaS products within the Pendo family.
Responsibilities (what you'll do):
- Experience in the areas listed would be great but we're super keen to work with someone who wants to learn and is excited by what we are doing:
- Ruby-on-Rails API development
- Go development
- AngularJS frontend development
- Vue.js frontend development
- Agile / Scrum methodologies
- SQL (specifically MySQL)
- Unix (especially Linux)
- Test-Driven Development Automation and scripting
- Working within a great team in Sheffield, within a larger team across 3 countries.
Qualifications (what you have):
- Applicants should have experience building web infrastructure in a modern programming language (such as Go, Java, Python, or Ruby). A working knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases would be nice, and experience in cloud environments (such as AWS or the Google Cloud Platform) is a plus.
Pink, Perks, and Such:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients and have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
- Company Equity
- Private Medical and Dental Benefits
- Generous Pension plan
- Bonus scheme
- Open vacation policy
- Free weekly lunches and fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies and balanced snacks
- Frequent company and team-building events
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.