Business Development Representative
NS1 optimizes delivery of the world's most critical internet and enterprise applications. Only NS1's platform is built on a modern API-first architecture that acts on real-time data and grows more powerful in complex environments, transforming DNS, DHCP, and IP Address Management (IPAM) into an intelligent, efficient, and automated system. NS1's technology drives dramatic gains in IT efficiency and application performance, reliability, and security for the largest global enterprises, including Salesforce, LinkedIn, Dropbox, Nielsen, Pitney Bowes, Squarespace, Pandora and The Guardian. We solve incredibly challenging problems on behalf of our customers, in the most mission critical parts of their stack.
- Identify, prospect, and evaluate prospective needs with companies in the Adtech, SaaS, web 2.0, online video, e-commerce, cloud and hosting, content acceleration, and media spaces
- Accountable for generating new qualified leads for the sales team through cold prospecting and emails
- Collaborate with Account Executives to comprehensively prospect and generate leads within their assigned account lists
- Conduct outbound email and cold calling campaigns to specifically targeted prospects
- Assist sales team at trade shows, conferences, and meetups
- Minimum of 1-3 years of SDR/BDR experience in the SaaS space
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Excels in high volume prospecting and qualification (email and phone)
- Experienced in consistently meeting or exceeding lead generation quotas
- Organized with strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Comfortable in a fast paced startup environment and able to thrive with limited oversight
- Salesforce.com or other prospecting tools experience
Working @ NS1
We're a fast-growing, well-funded startup based in the heart of New York City's Financial District with offices and team members around the world. Working at NS1, you'll come to understand our team is unique, both in and out of the workplace. We have Ph.Ds, musicians, artists, and athletes working side by side, dedicated to delivering first class products. We're hardworking, but we're also a compassionate group. We understand that outside of NS1 is a world that places demands on our time. Our leadership team is dedicated to open and honest communication and we continuously strive to foster a culture of transparency, flexibility, and creativity.
- competitive compensation (salary and stock options)
- medical, dental, and vision
- commuter benefits
- flexible hours and time off
NS1 is an equal opportunity employer.