Operations Manager - London
more jobs by:
Lime is a smart-mobility provider that offers cities an array of mobility products including Lime-E e-assist bicycles and Lime-S electric scooters. Lime aims to revolutionize mobility in cities and campuses by empowering residents with cleaner, more efficient, and affordable transportation options that improve urban sustainability.
We are looking for an Operations Manager to join our core operations group. You will be responsible for advancing Lime's global business by identifying insights and collaborating with the business operations team to provide guidance to senior managers. With deep analytics expertise, the Operations Manager will produce projections and fundamental analytics that will form the basis for market strategies.
The Operations Manager reinforces that expertise by becoming fluent in the data around Lime's operations and developing a well-rounded knowledge of shared transportation products and the product life cycle as a whole. Utilizing that critical expertise, we keep the city operations managers and core operations group at the center of our focus.
What You'll Do
- Own e-bike fleet health and demand generation. Build and maintain efficient field operations in your market
- Build an amazing team. Define hiring needs of hourly contingent workers, hire, and train new team members
- Manage performance. Track and report critical supply and demand metrics. Use data to optimize processes, creatively solve problems, and track results
- Drive results. Work with the General Manager to regularly forecast and set goals for your market. Create an environment of experimentation, analytical thinking and precision in execution to hit those goals
- Share information. Communicate across the organization to ensure timely resolutions, quality control, and process feedback. Synthesize feedback and recommendations to central operations, business, product and engineering teams
- Problem solve. Lead urgent projects, prioritize tasks, and overcome obstacles that come your way
- Represent the Company. As an operator in the field, you may be asked to meet with local officials, business owners and customers as a representative of Lime
- Be a culture carrier. Create a fun, inclusive, and safe workplace
- 4-6 years in operations within a startup or management consulting experience
- Heavy experience with data analytics and strong understanding of real-time marketplaces (supply and demand economics)
- Experience solving complex problems, exercising good judgement in decision-making, and navigating ambiguous environments
- Excellent communicator capable of motivating a team, working across Lime and within a large organization while liaising with external partners as needed
- Ability to simplify difficult problems into actionable and solvable tasks
- Data-driven by nature, strong attention to detail, and obsessed with process improvement
- Comfortable learning and adapting to new concepts and using new tools
- Self-motivated, energetic and driven individual with the ability to learn new skills and grow with the role
We here at Lime strive to build a workforce comprised of individuals with diverse backgrounds, abilities, minds, and identities that will help us to grow, not only as a company, but also as individuals. Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer.