Creative Content Producer
You will be an experienced content creator with a passion for both writing and design.
You will split your time between designing marketing materials and storytelling. While marketing design will be your prime focus, you’ll also love to write and will be happy to help out with writing blog posts, brochures and ebooks, as well as exploring new creative content ideas such as video and podcasts.
You’ll be a natural storyteller with an eye for visual design. You’ll be comfortable creating PowerPoint and Keynote slide decks from scratch, creating graphics and diagrams to help explain the power of our conversational AI technology.
- Managing the visual brand of PolyAI
- Creating sales and pitch decks including template creative
- Designing marketing materials like banners, brochures, posters etc
- Creating graphics for use on website and in decks
- Commissioning and managing video content
- Exploring new ideas for creative content
- Supporting written content such as blog posts, ebooks, proposals, PR pieces
Skills & experience
- Excellent creative skills and great eye for detail
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign and Illustrator or similar design tools (it’s up to you what you tools you prefer!)
- Experience of creating content on behalf of brands
- Comfortable asking questions to draw stories out of complex technology
- Strong writing skills and experience writing blog posts
Unessential but desirable skills
You don’t need these skills to get the job, but if you have experience in any of the following areas, we’d love to know about it!
- Video creation
- Web design
- Company pension: Auto enrolment to the People’s pension
- Holiday: 25 days of holiday (plus bank holidays) p.a.
- Health & Wellbeing: Private dental through Lucent Denplan and Health insurance through Vitality.
- Events: Regular team socials, celebrations and PolyTalks.
- Food Treats: Healthy breakfast, snacks provided daily, as well as fully stocked fridge with beer, wine & gin & tonics.
- Flexible Working: 10 days work from anywhere scheme
- Extras: Pick your own kit, in house gym, deliver-oo dinners!
Please upload examples of your design work, along with your cover letter and CV.