PolyAI makes AI-powered virtual agents that intuitively understand natural speech and respond with the best answer at every turn. Think Alexa or Siri, but capable of carrying on multi-turn conversations, solving complex customer service problems, and deployed at an enterprise scale.
PolyAI was founded in 2017. Our researchers are some of the most cited conversational AI scientists in the world. Our team has built and deployed AI products used by millions of people every day. And our customers include some of the world’s leading companies.
We are based in Clerkenwell, London. Our team of 30 comes from 21 countries and territories, and we are always looking to add more cultures and voices into the mix.
PolyAI is backed by Point72 Ventures, Amadeus Capital Partners, among other leading venture capital firms.
You will be responsible for developing a visual identity for PolyAI, coming up with creative ways to explain deep tech and communicate business benefits to prospective clients. You’ll be a natural storyteller and understand the importance of copy in visual design.
You’ll be responsible for creating sales decks, brochures, banners and business cards, as well as graphics for our website and social media, so you’ll need to be comfortable with both digital/web and print design. You will work closely with sales and technical teams to pull out key parts of PolyAI’s proposition and create content to showcase what makes us special. You’ll build a deep understanding of our target audience and create content geared specifically towards them.
- Establishing a visual brand of PolyAI
- Designing sales and marketing materials (such as pitch decks, banners, brochures, ebooks, graphics) in both digital and print formats
- Exploring new ideas for creative content such as videos, interviews and podcasts
- Supporting written content such as blog posts, ebooks, proposals, PR pieces
Skills & experience:
- 2+ years experience in marketing design, ideally in a B2B setting
- Web and print design experience
- Excellent creative skills and great eye for detail
- Comfortable asking questions to draw stories out of complex technology
- Excellent written communication skills
Please attach your CV, cover letter and design portfolio to apply. Applications without these attachments will be automatically rejected.