more jobs by:
We deliver our customers peace of mind every day by helping them protect what they value most. Our passion for placing the customer at the center of everything we do is driving a transformational shift at Liberty Mutual. Operating as a tech startup within a Fortune 100 company, we are leading a digital disruption that will redefine how people experience insurance.
The Corporate Functionals Legal Technology team is actively seeking to hire a Manager of Analytics and AI. This role will be aligned to 3 agile squads that support our Legal Strategic Services (LSS) organization. You will be responsible for the delivery and expansion of cloud-based analytics capabilities, implementation of new and existing AI models and capabilities, as well as maintaining and implementing existing operational data needs. You will partner closely with Product Owners, business stakeholders, and the teams to establish long term strategy, identify team and individual needs and to foster an open and honest environment where we deliver creative solutions and help our team members grow.
About the job:
- Initiates and fosters collaborative partnerships with other aligned managers, architects, and senior scrum master to support agile delivery teams; develops relationships that support increasing efficiency and effectiveness
- Defines individual performance objectives and development plans and ensures alignment with organizational objectives
- Coordinates and delivers performance reviews and drives professional development; Facilitates or provides mentoring experiences
- Deals effectively with performance issues in a timely manner; Provides relevant coaching and support
- Responsible for unit's workforce and talent management plans, including skills forecasting, staff development, training and succession planning
- Hires talent and actively engages in recruiting processes. Responsible for workforce and talent management plans
- Influences financial plan and budget for overall unit and manages to plan
- Participates in the development of business and/or IT vision, strategies, critical success factors and operating plans for application, unit or portfolio
- Works with architecture and the agile teams to ensures system, technical and product architectures are aligned with business objectives
- Bachelor’s degree in technical or business discipline or related experience required
- Minimum 5+ years and typically eight or more years of experience with 3 years in a leadership role preferred
- Excellent analytical ability, consultative, communication, presentation and management skills. Strong judgment and ability to work effectively with partners, IT management and staff
- Strong negotiation, facilitation and consensus building skills; In-depth knowledge of project planning methodologies and tools and IT standards and guidelines; knowledge of management concepts, practices and techniques
- In-depth knowledge of IT concepts, strategies, and methodologies; thorough knowledge of business functions and operations, objectives and strategies
- Strong Agile experience as a Scrum Master, Product Owner, Agile Coach, or Software engineering
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to positive change. In return for your service, it’s our privilege to offer you benefits and rewards that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
At Liberty Mutual, we give motivated, accomplished professionals the opportunity to help us redefine what insurance means; to work for a global leader with a deep sense of humanity and a focus on improving and protecting everyday lives. We create an inspired, collaborative environment, where people can take ownership of their work; push breakthrough ideas; and feel confident that their contributions will be valued and their growth championed.
We’re dedicated to doing the right thing for our employees, because we know that their fulfillment and success leads us to great places. Life. Happiness. Innovation. Impact. Advancement. Whatever their pursuit, talented people find their path at Liberty Mutual.