Johnson Global advises and assists Public Accounting Firms to achieve the highest level
of audit quality. All CPAs and former PCAOB inspection staff, Johnson Global professionals
are passionate and practical about working alongside firm leadership to ensure right
controls, policies and practices are implemented throughout the organization. We keep a
close pulse on the PCAOB and regulatory environment and how it affects our clients.
Johnson Global has locations in Los Angeles, Atlanta, Denver, and Las Vegas.
We have a position available for a part-time Executive Assistant to provide administrative
support services to our team, primarily reporting to the President. The Administrative
Assistant will play a key role in optimizing the logistics and daily operations of our offices.
The position will be part-time (approximately 20 hours per week) with the opportunity to
grow with the company’s needs and based in our Las Vegas, Nevada office. The
Administrative Assistant’s responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Serve as the internal "single point of contact" for administrative needs;
- Organize appointments, calendars, and tasks to support client activities for client
- Assist the Operations Manager with monthly billing functions;
- Prepare expense reports, or review prepared reports;
- Create and edit documents and presentations in Word and PowerPoint;
- Maintain and enhance our paper and electronic filing systems;
- Proof marketing and client-serving documents;
- Take notes in meetings, manage action items and assignment of tasks, track status
and deadlines of tasks and projects;
- Assist the Operations Manager with human resources matters as requested;
- Perform various projects for the President as needed; and
- Maintain standards of confidentiality with respect to all matters and documents.
The ideal candidate’s qualifications should include:
- Prior experience in executive assistant, administrative assistant or office operations
in a small or start-up environment in the professional services industry;
- Meticulous attention to detail;
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills; Strong proofreading skills;
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically in a start-up environment;
- Excellent project management skills and able to plan and perform multiple tasks at
the same time;
- A high level of experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is required,
experience in OneDrive, SharePoint, Teams, and Monday.com is highly preferred.
For more information, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.