Head of People Operations
more jobs by:
At Diamond Foundry, we are delivering the future of diamonds. We are America's #1 producer of diamonds, creating real diamonds aboveground in our San Francisco foundry using our proprietary solar technology. We sell our products via multiple channels world-wide.
Diamond Foundry is hiring a Human Resources Director, partnering with our executive team, to align our people, HR, and culture to create a positive team experience while ensuring the business achieves strategic and operational objectives. We are looking for a strategic leader with a passionate, entrepreneurial spirit that thrives in a fast-past, startup environment. Working from our South San Francisco, CA office, you’ll work with colleagues across the company, in multiple offices both domestically and internationally, to deliver an amazing experience for our employees.
- Development and implementation of HR strategy and processes that drives employee engagement and support short and long term business goals.
- Partner with management to plan a long term vision for key people operations initiatives.
- Work with Office Managers to organize team building activities and events that align with our company values and help create a flourishing and diverse community.
- Partner with executives and managers to develop hiring strategies and employee retention that align with Diamond Foundry’s short and long-term business goals.
- Develop and Manage Talent Acquisition process and procedures including Applicant Tracking System.
- Lead positive and impactful onboarding experience for new hires.
- Partner with executives and managers on developing and maintaining Employee Training Programs.
- Manage offboarding processes and promoting a positive employee experience.
- Develop, maintain, and implement performance, development, employee review, and succession planning processes to ensure all Diamond Foundry employees achieve their potential.
- Lead Employee relations, internal investigations and conflict management and resolution.
- Maintain and remain up-to-date on compliance with current employment and benefits legislation and regulations on a federal, state and local level.
- Management and administration of employee data and records.
- Assist with employee communication and engagement initiatives.
- Provide advice and assistance on performance and conduct-related issues, when necessary.
- Partner with the executive team on improvements, recommendations, modifications of Employee Handbook, policies, and procedures, and ensuring communication and enforcement to the company.
- Lead people and culture initiatives that align with Diamond Foundry’s values.
- Participate in developing and executing the compensation strategy, job leveling and competitive market data planning.
- 8+ years of Human Resources experience.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in a Human Resources leadership position.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field of study.
- Experience working in a high-growth, fast-paced, startup environment.
- Domestic (multi-state) and international experience.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting abilities.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a passion for helping both individuals and teams succeed.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Extremely organized with great attention to detail and a sense of urgency.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain strict confidentiality with employee and company information.
We are rapidly expanding and are hiring for positions in:
San Francisco, CA - technology
Los Angeles, CA - ecommerce
Wenatchee, WA – foundry
Shanghai, CN - ecommerce
Real. Unique. World Positive.
For more information, visit DiamondFoundry.com