At NOCTEM, we re-imagine sleep medicine through science, scalabledigital health technology, and AI. Weare a start-up company, with all the excitements and challenges that comewith striving to make a real difference in the lives of people we serve. We areambitious, mission-driven, quality-focused.
Are you the team member we are looking for?
We are looking for a back-end developer who has anentrepreneurial spirit, an innate drive for excellence, and who can think big,execute, and deliver. Accountability, reliability, commitment, and work ethicsare top priorities at NOCTEM. The rightperson will have a major hand in our culture and growth.
As a back-end developer at NOCTEM, you will:
- Architect, develop, and maintain web applications
- Build and maintain REST APIs
- Design and implement data storage solutions
- Implement security and data protection
- Perform unit and integration testing for robustness, includingedge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Improve application performance by optimizing code and fixingbugs
- Create elegant solutions to address complex user experience andproduct problems quickly and efficiently and ensure a smoothdesign-to-development transition
For this position you need to meet the following requirements:
- 3 years or more of relevant work experience
- Authorized to work in the USA
- Advanced experience with Angular, MongoDB, Nginx, Node.js,ExpressJS libraries and frameworks
- Experience with role-based access control (RBAC)
- Proficient in AWS environment
- Proficient in implementation of security and data protection forweb applications
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as GIT
- Proficient in test-driven development (TTD) and agile softwaredevelopment
Special consideration is given for:
- Military service or experience working with military clientsand/or veterans
- Experience with OAuth frameworks
- Experience with Ionic mobile framework, or other cross-platformmobile frameworks
- Experience interfacing with Cerner EHR system using Cerner OpenDeveloper Experience (CODE)
- Experience with data import and synchronization from wearabledevices
At NOCTEM, you’ll find:
- Real opportunity for impact
- Competitive compensation(salary, stock options) based on experience and skills
- Benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401K
- Competitive paid vacation time
- Cool work atmosphere
NOCTEM is an equal opportunity employer and will consider allapplications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, nationalorigin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity,genetic information or any characteristic protected by law. Noctem is anat-will employer.