Regional Sales Director
CEOs everywhere are digital leaders now, whether they are ready or not. What was once run and grow the business, is now run and respond.
In a world where we must now all be ready to work-from-home and lead-from-home, WorkBoard's Enterprise Results Platform enables high-growth, and high-scale companies to align on outcomes, measure results, coordinate actions, and better manager meetings. Its OKR and WFH coaching services and certification program drive fast success for our customers. Comcast, Microsoft, Workday, Zuora, Seismic, Malwarebytes, McKesson, Samsung, and many others rely on WorkBoard to drive their business forward. a16z, GGV capital, M12 (formerly Microsoft Ventures), and Workday Ventures are key investors.
As a Regional Sales Director, you'll be a key player in driving the adoption of WorkBoard within a defined geography targeting F2000 and high growth companies. You'll own building trusted growth advisor status with P&L owners who have strategic priorities and urgency to achieve them while positioning and driving preference for our platform.
You'll gain a deep understanding of WorkBoards' Sustainable Growth Model and how our platform supports P&L owners #1 goal of impacting company valuation by driving growth through alignment and accountability. You will be a key member of the Sales Team that will be achieving 3X+ yr/yr growth while solidifying the preeminent position in a new category; Strategy & Results Management.
Your work will also include collaborating with the leadership team to identify demand generation, messaging, sales enablement and sales execution best practices.
You'll join one of the best category building sales organizations that is regularly meeting with P&L owners to impact their growth objectives. You have the support from exceptional Growth Marketing, Product Marketing, Sales Enablement and Thought Leadership Marketing teams that are accountable for providing fantastic qualified leads, outstanding sales content and phenomenal category creation activities that are all aligned to ensure your success.
We are remarkably engaged with our customers, so you'll have immediate access to their insights and voices. Everyone on the team is striving to improve the value and quality of experience we provide customers by delivering at our best and being voracious learners. We are an incredibly supportive team, with powerhouse creative and production team members who quickly bring marketing ideas to life.
We are excited about a lot of things—what "best" looks like for our customers, what "breakthrough" looks like in product—and we share these passions across the company and with our customers.
Bring 7+ years of C-Suite business application value-based selling and start-up experience, an entrepreneur's mindset, and a relevant degree from a great school. Experience working in a fast paced, high growth start-up is a plus as is an MBA from a great school. You'll be skilled and super effective at:
- Articulating differentiated solution value to enterprise buyers and customers before, during and after they purchase your business application solution
- Quickly building trusted advisor status with P&L owners by demonstrating your business acumen, intellectual curiosity and passion for solving substantive business issues
- Consistently exceeding your sales targets by executing both land and expand sales motions in net new and existing customer engagements in an Account Executive or similar role with a SaaS business application company.
- Working at a fast pace while demonstrating professionalism and the attention to detail that is required to support sales engagements with enterprise P&L owners
- Partnering with peer teams across marketing, professional services, customer success and development to build a company that is great in your customers' eyes
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU'LL:
- Attend new-hire immersion training to build a deep understanding of our buyers, their pain points, our solution offering and how we work well as a team.
- Attend the WorkBoard OKR Coach Certification program to gain a deep understanding of the OKR methodology and its relevance in the Strategy & Results Management category
- Review fifteen first meeting recordings and shadow five first meetings with sales leadership
- Internalize five customer case studies and be able to confidently use these in first meetings
- Be converting first meetings with P&L owners based on your ability to deliver WorkBoards' Sustainable Growth Model value messaging
- Be highly proficient at demonstrating the WorkBoard application to P&L owners to support our differentiation
- Develop a territory plan with the support of the Growth team to identify and execute targeted ABM into your top 2 F2000 and high growth target companies
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU'LL:
- Be recognized as a trusted advisor to P&L owners as they engage with WorkBoard to accelerate their growth strategies
- Have developed a qualified pipeline of opportunities >$1M ARR and you will have achieved your first quarter sales target
- Have attended WorkBoard Super User training to deepen your proficiency in the WorkBoard application
- Be tapping into your network to help bring fantastic talent to WorkBoard
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU'LL:
- Be recognized as a key member of the WorkBoard Team for the partnerships that you have established with our customers as they achieve their growth strategies
- Be contributing valuable insights and ideas to the WorkBoard Team on ways that we can accelerate and enhance value realization for our customers
- Be over achieving your sales target and managing a qualified pipeline of opportunities with your F2000 and high growth target accounts in excess of $3M ARR
THE WORKBOARD STORY
WorkBoard provides a powerful, modern results platform to help companies achieve their growth plans. Unlike most enterprise software, our solution is important to every employee, so we strive to set the high bar for capabilities that delight and enable everyone to be more successful at work. WorkBoard is strategic to companies and personally relevant to the people that work in them.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates learning, diversity and inclusion. If you're hungry to grow your skills while growing a company, your sense of urgency matches the size of our market opportunity, and you value and enable team mates' contributions, then come join us!