more jobs by:
As an Operations Specialist, you’ll be responsible for distributing scooters to critical areas in the morning and ensuring they are picked up at night and brought to our warehouse. You make sure that Spin is delivering safe, reliable and enjoyable service, delighting customers and supporting the goals of our government partners. You love solving problems, thinking critically, and achieving the highest levels of performance. You’ll report to the Operations Lead in the local area.
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Load, drive, and unload up to 50 lbs of scooters (with or without accommodation) between the warehouse and around the local area
- Monitor and report on-street incidents
- Respond to customer service requests at the direction of the Operations Lead
- Perform safety checks and minor repairs, in the Spin warehouse and in the field
- Use mobile apps and spreadsheets to enter data, track vehicle location and status
- Familiarity with local area streets and neighborhoods
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Previous delivery, commercial driving, mechanical and inventory experience
- Proficient in English is required
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing startup, backed by a leading company in the mobility industry
- Competitive wage and benefits
- Paid time off (full-time employees)
Spin operates electric scooters in cities and campuses nationwide, bringing sustainable last-mile mobility solutions to diverse communities. Spin is expanding quickly and looking for top-tier talent to help us bring affordable and accessible transportation options to cities and define what future safe streets will look like.
Spin is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment in an unlawful matter. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all individuals. Spin treats all employees and job applicants on the basis of merit, qualifications, and competence without regard to any qualified individuals' sex, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic or information, marital status, military and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. Spin also considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable local, state, and federal law.
Spin is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in its job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.