Arena is a small, women-owned B2B sales and marketing company in the corporate travel field. We connect our clients in the USA and Canada to our partner destination tourism boards in Europe, Africa, and Asia.
ABOUT THE JOB
We are a small team in a fast-paced work environment. We are located on the Upper West Side (near the Natural History Museum). This PAID internship has a flexible schedule and can be tailored to your academic schedule and is a paid position. We are looking for someone for 15 - 20 hours per week. This is a great position to gain insight into the business travel industry and gain experience in sales and marketing.
Office hours are 9am-7pm Monday-Friday.
Some ongoing tasks that can be expected include:
- General administrative tasks such as ordering supplies, preparing FedEx shipments, making travel arrangements, and maintaining the office calendar
- Maintaining client databases and sales tracking within our CRM platform
- Assisting in the creation of sales itineraries for clients and partners
Required graduation year
2020 - 2024
Our ideal candidate:
- Currently enrolled as a college student Strong organizational & time management skills
- Administrative office/work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented, always double checks work and takes pride in what they deliver
- Understands and appreciates international destinations and cultures
- Computer proficient, with an ability and willingness to learn new programs
- Is interested in learning more about the meetings, incentives, conferences and events sector of the travel industry and a strong interest in marketing and sales