NSF Report Writer - Contract Position
At Perceptive Automata, we use our understanding of human behavior, computer vision, and machine learning to make autonomous vehicles safer for people on and near the road.
We are hiring a contract writer to help us finish some NSF reports that we need to file. We are looking for someone who has previously written and filed such reports, and successfully received the money from their NSF grant.
Hours are flexible, but we have a deadline to get this done by. Also, it would be ideal if the writer can spend a bit of time in the office to interact with our engineers and the team that has completed the work. Should this go well, there will be the opportunity to assist us with a follow on grant and the writing associated with that.
*Strongly Preferred Skills & Background: *
- Previous Experience writing grant proposals and reports for the NSF
- 5+ years writing grants, reports, etc.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- High degree of self-motivation and initiative
*Also Helpful: *
- Interest in development of Autonomous Vehicles and new car technology
- Interest or experience specifically in SBIR NSF grant reporting
*Company Overview: *
Perceptive Automata is a machine learning and computer vision company started by Harvard and MIT scientists that is developing a novel approach to help make autonomous vehicles safer for others on (or near) the road. We are supported by top Silicon Valley investors and global car makers and are growing rapidly in response to increasing demand for this technology.