Director of Sales
We are an early-stage startup that is aggressively accelerating our revenue growth and we are looking for a driven Director of Sales to lead the charge! Reporting to the VP of Growth, the Director of Sales will be responsible for creating a scalable system for predictable growth, while hiring and developing the team to execute on their vision!
As a Director of Sales you will:
- Create an environment in which members of your department consistently achieve their full potential.
- Build a world-class sales team by identifying, recruiting, hiring, training, developing, motivating, and retaining the best talent.
- Hone our pitch, standardize our messaging, and nail down a repeatable sales process that results in consistent, predictable results.
- Manage metrics, identifying leading indicators of poor or excellent performance early and taking immediate action to course correct or double down.
- Create a training and onboarding experience that is scalable and can help to quickly ramp sales reps to full productivity.
- Consistently exceed monthly sales targets.
You’d be a good fit if:
- You are a rising star who has ambitious plans for their career and the determination to see them through.
- You are a lifelong student with an unquenchable thirst for knowledge.
- You have a proven track record of executional excellence.
- You have 5+ years of inside sales experience with at least 2 of those years in a management position.
- You have a BA/BS in Business, Communications or a related fit.
- We’re flexible on the number of years of previous experience for this role. We highly favor talent and interest.
- Some candidates may see this list and feel discouraged because they don’t match all the items. Please apply anyway: there’s a good chance you’re more wonderful than you think you are.
- B12 is a safe place for human beings. We particularly encourage you to apply if you identify as a woman, are a person of color or other underrepresented minority, or are a member of the LGBTQ community
How to apply:
- Please provide a pointer to your CV, resume, LinkedIn profile, or any other summary of your career so far.
- Some informal text introducing yourself and what you are excited about.