Outbound Sales Representative
We are an early-stage startup that is accelerating our revenue growth and we are looking for enthusiastic Outbound Sales Representative to help drive that growth! Reporting to the Outbound Team Lead, the Outbound Sales Representative will be responsible for reaching out to leads who have interacted with B12 in the past! This is a full sales cycle role where you will schedule, hold consultations and bring customers to B12. If you enjoy working with SMBs, closing deals, and working in an open and creative environment, then this is the role for you!
As an Outbound Sales Representative you will:
- Close new business via a pipeline of leads who have previously interacted with B12.
- Demonstrate consultative sales skills by understanding a prospective customers’ website goals and guiding them into the appropriate website package.
- Consistently exceed monthly sales targets.
- Analyze and manage your pipeline to find the best leads
You’d be a good fit if:
- You have 1+ years of sales experience
- You are a rising star who has ambitious plans for their career and the determination to see those goals through.
- You have demonstrated leadership, problem solving, and analytical ability through work, internships, or outside interests.
- You love setting and achieving your goals in both your personal and professional life.
- You are a lifelong student with a thirst for knowledge and a passion for learning.
- You have a proven track record of executional excellence.
- You have strong communication skills in both verbal and written form.
- You love working with SMBs and helping them achieve their goals
- We’re flexible on previous experience for this role. We highly favor talent and interest.
- Some candidates may see this list and feel discouraged because they don’t match all the items. Please apply anyway: there’s a good chance you’re more wonderful than you think you are.
- B12 is a safe place for human beings. We particularly encourage you to apply if you identify as a woman, are a person of color or other underrepresented minority, or are a member of the LGBTQIA community.
How to apply:
Please provide your CV, resume, LinkedIn profile, or any other summary of your career so far as well as some informal text introducing yourself and what you are excited about.
The workplace is undergoing rapid transformation, and B12 is on a mission to help people accomplish more at work. Orchestra, the engine behind B12’s Human-assisted A.I. model, is currently used to help teams of expert designers build and manage beautiful and professional websites. Leveraging A.I. to streamline complex workflows, B12 delivers superior outcomes for both creative experts and clients who receive a high-touch experience and a self-optimizing website in days, not weeks. Using intelligent software to automate repetitive tasks, B12 allows people to leverage their expertise where it matters most, paving the way to greater craftsmanship, superhuman productivity, and a brighter future of work. Backed by one of the best human-machine teams in the world, B12 recently closed its $12.4M Series A round led by General Catalyst Partners, Breyer Capital, Founder Collective, SV Angel, and more.