As a Sales Engineer at Sitetracker, you will work closely with Sitetracker Account Executives As a Sales Engineer at Sitetracker, you will work closely with Sitetracker Account Executives and Sitetracker’s Executive team to present Sitetracker to potential customers. You will help prospective customers and partners understand the power of Sitetracker while explaining technical features and problem-solving through potential roadblocks. Sitetracker is the leading provider of enterprise project management software for site-based projects and their associated business processes. Our advanced reports and dashboards provide instant, real-time access to KPIs which allow organizations to efficiently make strategic decisions based on accurate, real-time information.
The Skill Set:
- Demonstrated history of compelling, value-based demonstrations both remotely and in-person to a range of prospect stakeholders ranging from project managers to CEO’s and company owners.
- Ability to quickly understand prospects’ business processes and translate to value delivered by Sitetracker.
- Able to configure and extend the Salesforce-based Sitetracker solution to meet prospect requirements.
- Ability to learn new industries and increase depth and breadth in industries where you have experience.
Within 60 Days, You'll:
- Gain deep Sitetracker product knowledge by becoming Sitetracker Certification.
- Build upon your Salesforce knowledge by completing Trailhead training.
- Shadow sales cycles and demonstrations to grow your knowledge of Sitetracker.
- Work with internal Sales Engineering and Sales team to master your Sitetracker demo.
- Engage with Sitetracker prospective customers and deliver custom demos.
Within 180 Days, You'll:
- Have insight and deep understanding of Sitetracker’s focus industries.
- Own the presales portion of sales cycles by developing and delivering compelling demos.
- Manage and configure proof of concept demos to prospective customers.
- Add value to process improvement by contributing to the configuration of the master demo org.
- Add to the overall success of Sitetracker by creating demo scripts for use by sales and presales.
Within 365 Days, You'll:
- Have closed new business
- Be an expert in one or many focus industries like telecom, energy, etc.
- Continue to contribute to pre sales process improvements.
- Help with product roadmap by providing feedback to product management
- Participate in hiring and mentoring new pre sales resources.
Sitetracker was founded seven years ago with the singular focus of solving a problem that was first recognized within the telecommunications industry; how to effectively manage the volume, variety, and velocity of critical infrastructure projects needed to meet the demand of expanding wireless and cellular service. That problem has become even more pronounced due to the eventual explosion of 5G. Being able to effectively deploy infrastructure is going to be the differentiator between leading telecommunication providers.
However, over the years, we realized that this challenge isn’t localized to telecommunications – it’s pervasive nearly everywhere and has reached an inflection point. Utilities (such as gas and electric services), smart cities, and alternative energy all face similar challenges. Sitetracker is the only full-lifecycle project management platform suited to support these companies and address these challenges.
We are exceptionally proud of the company we’ve built (we were recently recognized as the #2 place to work in San Francisco, as well as one of the top places to work in the entire United States). Our people are extraordinary and we’re continuing to invest in our people-first culture.