Senior Enterprise Sales Representative
Hi, I’m Kartik Gade, Vice President of Sales for the West, at Puppet,
I’m looking for a Sr Enterprise Sales Representative to join our team. We are seeking an experienced, high-energy sales professional with a proven track record of over-achieving quota. You will represent Puppet and drive the revenue in existing and net new logo Global 5K companies, so you must be a closer who is also an effective prospector. You can create a significant pipeline of business within a short period of time while managing existing accounts and clients to ensure their success. You will need to have experience selling software to large enterprise customers in Washington, Colorado, and Silicon Valley.
Meaningful work you’ll contribute
- Actively prospect to develop opportunities in large/strategic Global 5K accounts
- Attainment of quota, quarterly, and annually.
- Develop an active and vibrant pipeline, equal to 3x quota
- Maintain current, accurate, and active SFDC hygiene
- Provide timely and accurate forecasts and reports to sales leadership
- Ensure the successful rollout and adoption of the Puppet platform through strong account management activities and coordination with pre-and-post sales engineering and support resources
- Travel in order to develop account relationships and close large opportunities
- Develop account-based selling methodologies and closing plans that can be coordinate with both your local management as well as the executive team
- Build and strengthen the business relationship with current accounts and new prospects by leveraging renewal revenue stream and converting to ELA's for long term business opportunities
- The customer’s champion. We serve our customers by managing their expectations and delivering what we promise.
- An entrepreneurial-minded spirit—you enjoy the challenge of expanding new territory and have a knack for building land-and-expand strategy.
- You’re passionate about sales and technology.
- A team player—you understand enterprise sales is a challenge best tackled as a team effort. You effectively partner with your sales engineering counterparts, utilizing their technical expertise.
- A skilled negotiator with a knack for identifying the right solutions that best address customers’ needs and articulating the value.
- Gutsy and self-directed. You are skilled at autonomously driving projects in a startup environment. You roll up your sleeves and drive execution and results.
Valuable experiences and skills you’ll bring to Puppet
- You have 5-8 years of experience selling enterprise software
- Selling software to Fortune 500 accounts with a strong technical acumen as well as the ability to have a presence with C-Level executives in the accounts
- Building and executing on a territory plan (Account-Based Selling or other sales methodology to ensure you can develop a long term selling strategy within these large accounts as well as create short term tactical opportunities.)
- Driving demand for newer products as well as professional services.
- Calling on both infrastructure and application development teams.
- You have experience selling software to large enterprise customers on the West Coast and the Rockies.
- You have experience leveraging SIs, VARs and Alliance partners to deliver solutions with a proven track record of success with these partners
We are hiring at various experience levels and we’re particularly interested in having a diverse team with a broad set of skills and viewpoints. If this seems like your dream job, but you’re not sure if you qualify, apply anyway!
- Visa Sponsorship
Please note, this position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Puppet’s core mission is to eliminate soul crushing work. We created the industry standard for managing infrastructure as code. And we didn’t stop there—our product portfolio has grown to help organizations automate across their entire software delivery lifecycle. With more than two-thirds of Fortune 100 companies using Puppet’s open source or commercial products, our code is helping power thousands of organizations across the world.
As the industry leader in DevOps solutions, we realize that our success is a collective effort; all made possible by the incredible people working here, our customers, partners, and Puppet community. Our culture is built on positivity, diversity, inclusivity and support—and we seek people who are resilient, entrepreneurial-minded, team players who continually strive to be incrementally better every single day. In our work together we aim to be curious, accountable, empathetic and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like the environment you’d thrive in, why not say hello?
Learn more about Puppet by checking out the values we live by and the awesome benefits and perks we offer employees!
Puppet is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact +1-877-575-9775 for assistance.