Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world’s brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping more than 100,000 customers transform the future, today. We’re committed to building a better future – from the responsible manufacturing of our semiconductors, to caring for our employees, to giving back inside our communities and developing great minds. Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!
About the job:
The job responsibilities in this role include:
- Perform lot/equipment dispositions to support the continuous flow of production to minimize cycle time in a high volume manufacturing 300mm wafer Fab running Analog Technologies
- Identify systematic problems in either process or equipment related sources and communicate findings to the engineering staff in a continuous manner
- Troubleshoot process/equipment issues; define experiments that lead to improvements in yield, cycle time and world class cost
- Develop efficient low cost solutions to drive world class quality given aggressive ramp timeline
- Support the manufacturing ramp with execution of equipment install and startup
- Use SPC, statistics, and DOE to analyze data.