IT Recruiter (Attractive incentives)
Paymentwall is the San Francisco-based global leader in online payments. Paymentwall's all-in-one solution can meet the specific needs of every business, allowing them to accept over 140 local payment methods from more than 200 countries and territories. The company employs professionals of 22 different nationalities in 19 offices, namely San Francisco, Las Vegas, Berlin, Kiev, Beijing, Manila, Hanoi, Seoul, Sofia, Lisbon, Poznan, Phoenix, Moscow, Novosibirsk, Bangalore, Gurgaon, Cairo, Shenzhen, Istanbul.
Paymentwall’s Hanoi office is looking for a Technical Recruiter to fuel our global growth. The role as Recruiter encompasses executing our growth plans, taking ownership of the complete recruitment process by sourcing talented candidates.
- Manage the full recruitment cycle, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience;
- Source qualified, talented, and high potential candidates who embody Paymentwall’s entrepreneurial spirit;
- Understand hiring needs of team goals, collaborate with the business development, marketing, finance and support departments;
- Create, and publish job profiles and distribute them on social media channels and relevant job boards;
- Organize and table recruitment fairs to attract candidates;
- Work closely with the global recruiting team to build efficient and scalable recruiting processes;
- Schedule phone interviews, candidate tests and feedback for applicants;
- Conduct reference checks and other background checks as needed.
- 2+ years of talent acquisition and direct recruiting experience within a startup, internet or online payments company preferred;
- Self starter who can work well autonomously and possess a “hunter” mindset to establish relationships;
- Excellent knowledge of sourcing and recruitment techniques including social media;
- Effectively manage multiple searches and assignments for candidates in various fields;
- Fluency in English (verbal and creative written communication skills);
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively in partnership with others;
- Professional customer service orientation, polite, friendly and commercial;
- Results-driven and action oriented individual who is business savvy and entrepreneurial;
- Able to make sound and timely decisions in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment;
- Mandatory requirements, of at least a bachelor degree, preferably with a commercial or HR focus;
- University bachelor or above is required.
Who Should Apply?
- Proactive, goal-oriented individuals who take pride in what they do;
- Entrepreneurial and curious with a commercial mindset;
- Super connectors who live on Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter and other social media outlets;
- Must have interest in the Tech and Payments industry and love the adrenaline of the startup culture and community worldwide;
- Candidates should be available full-time and able to start as soon as possible.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Private Insurance;
- Individual career path;
- Paid vacation;
- Comfortable workplaces with the most up-to-date equipment;
- Our own chefs make delicious breakfast, lunch and dessert for whole team;
- Convenient office location near West lake;
- High energy, international and innovative team;
- Annual assessments;
- Flexible working time;
- Optional business trips;
- Monthly team outing;
- Football & ping-pong teams inside the company.